Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am looking for Irish penpals to write some e mails with my students     

I am looking for Irish penpals to write some e mails with my students

malniedz
Poland

I am looking for Irish penpals to write some e mails with my students

Hello teachers!

I′m a teacher of Harrison Language School in Warsaw in Poland. Every year we organize a special day about one European country. This year we are going to start talking about Ireland. I ′m looking for Irish school/schools to start cooperation with us. I′d like to do a project together.We are looking for Irish penpals

Students have to write some emails about themselves : hobby, sport  they like the best, friends, information about their country,school   etc.( language:English). We will exchange e-mails and read them on our lessons.

Our school website is : www.harrison.pl.

We want to learn  more about Ireland and you can get know something about Poland. It is good way to practice writing. Our students are 8-12 years old. 

If you are interested in cooperation, please write to me [email protected]. I will send you more details

4 Feb 2016