Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > FLAT STANLEY PROJECT    

FLAT STANLEY PROJECT

JPRYMAK
France

FLAT STANLEY PROJECT

Hi everyone,

I would like to start a FLAT STANLEY PROJECT : to read the book (Flat Stanley) with my students, to make them create their own Stanley and travel books, and to send them around the world to students.
Once received, Stanley will have to be taken in photo and the stories he will live must be written in the travel book.
I have some addresses in the UK and the USA, but I would like to have contacts around the world (Poland / China / Switzerland / and so on... no limit given to it!)

If you are interested by my idea and want to receive our flat stanley for him to share your life and discover your culture, I would be highly grateful to you and it could be the start of a lasting exchange between our schools and countries!

Longing to have propositions!

Juliette 

6 Feb 2016      

Rudishonok
Russian Federation

Hello!

That sounds so interesting! If you don �t mind having adult participants from Russia, send me a  direct message.

Regards,

Kate 

15 Feb 2016