Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

mirka1993
Bulgaria

help

hi everyone, i was wondering should i upload something, to have the opportunity to download?

thank you 

25 Feb 2016      

oxXSABXxo
Germany

Yes indeed, for being able to download you have first to send a ppt, ws or create an online exercise. After what if it �s a ppt/ws it will be shown in the "New worksheets" part the next day and people will be able to download it -it �s globally the same for online exercises, the only difference is that people don �t download them, they rate them- For each download you will get one point the following day, after earning thirty points you will be able to download, each day, thirty contributions of the "New worksheets" section for free!! Ps: By seeing that you �re asking this question, I assume that you �re new here, so *W*E*L*C*O*M*E* to the eslprintables family!! Best wishes from Germany. Abiga�l.

25 Feb 2016     

kohai
Latvia

Hi Mirka! Welcome to the site! 

Yes!!! This is a sharing website. All users have to contribute if they want to use other members � contributions. You will find all the explanations if you read Rules and instructions of the website 
Good luck! 

25 Feb 2016