Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS    

INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS

Makigi
Croatia

INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS

Hello!
Does anyone know where can I find some free stuff for EFL teaching, young learners?
Or at least some kind of tutorial - how to use INB in EFL classes. 
Thanks! 

16 Mar 2016      

redcamarocruiser
United States

I am not sure what an interactive notebook is, but I did a little research and it does not seem to be for young children, as it includes rubrics, higher order thinking levels, vocabulary with symbolic examples, etc.  It seems to be a very well organized notebook where you paste in handouts.  Maybe you can create one with minibooks and vocabulary pictures and simple worksheets in pockets so they don �t get lost?  https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREEBIE-All-About-Interactive-Notebooks-Editable-Expectation-Guide-1352033 has an example (for older kids), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BZHqUVvXcI#t=640.290225 is a youtube video of another example (also for older kids).  The closest thing to an interactive notebook that I am familiar with is a flip book, where you divide several animal bodies into thirds: head, trunk and legs. then you can exchange heads, tummies, and legs, by flipping through the book. Example: an elephanteraffeape is an animal with an elephant head, giraffe middle, and ape legs. a tigerphantagator has a tiger head, elephant middle, and alligator legs.

Do you know about Magic English videos that feature Disney?

18 Mar 2016