Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > urgent help needed    

urgent help needed

janaesl
Saudi Arabia

urgent help needed

dear teachers, can any one tell me ,In how many ways can we recycle a laptop?
thanks in advance 

22 Mar 2016      

Gi2gi
Georgia

I will dare a reply: you can take a laptop, a hammer and a container. The best thing is to be patient. Wait until something happens that will make you feel down, when your aggression builds up in a way that you can no longer stand it. Here you go, with the above mentioned hammer smash the hell out of the laptop, put everything in the container and throw it in a garbage bin labelled �for plastic waste �. This is what I can suggest off the top of my head. The natives will suggest something more fun.Have a good day! Giorgi

23 Mar 2016     

karagozian
France

Dear Giorgi this is from an environmental point of view irresponsible behaviour.

Haha !! I love your posts !!  Or your kind of humour !!!

Well Jana I would give it away to someone who cannot afford to buy one and is able to make it work (not me !!!!)

23 Mar 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Use it as a cat bed? It will need a cushion on top. Giorgi :-)))

23 Mar 2016     

junekennedy
United States

Hello,

Some municipalities have tech recycling days. Fire departments are known to also participate. There are small independent tech support businesses that will take products, clear them, and prepare for resale. June

6 Apr 2016