Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Downloading worksheets    

Downloading worksheets

simfonie
Romania

Downloading worksheets

Hello,
Is there another was to download worksheets like paying a fee for doing that for instance?
Unfortunately I don �t have time to create worksheets but I need some teaching material.
 Thanks!

24 Mar 2016      

maryse pey�
France

Hi,

Sorry but there is no other way to download worksheets that sharing our work.

I am sure you have got some or your documents archived in your computer and that you can upload here, haven �t you ?

The challenge here is not only to share but to enjoy improving through this free sharing.

I am the very 1st to awfully lack free time but I am so glad to create that I spend a few time each day to do something for this wonderful site.

Once you have �tasted" it you become addict to it !

Just try !

24 Mar 2016     

Mariethe House
France

Dear Georgiana

What Maryse says is perfectly right . However if you need worksheets and to help you started on this sharing site, I am quite willing to download a few ws for you and send them through email if you will give me your mail address. Send me a pm.
There are some good tutorials here to help you create worksheets and You should give it a try

Here �s one link that ccould be useful:

And another one:

http://www.eslprintables.com/teaching_resources/other_worksheets/How_to_Create_Compact_Workshee_357385/#thetop

Good luck

Mariethe

24 Mar 2016     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Dear Georgiana,
This site has its own rules and every member should comply with them. Nevertheless, there are also some great sites offering brilliant and great worksheets if you buy their membership. For example, this one or that one. I don�t want to drive you off , just help you.
Oto

25 Mar 2016     

fluca
Brazil

Try this link, busyTeacher.org

25 Mar 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

-Also islcollective

26 Mar 2016