Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Usuario BURLINGTON BOOKS    

Usuario BURLINGTON BOOKS

Marcos932
Spain

Usuario BURLINGTON BOOKS

Buenas,
soy profesor particular de inglés y me gustaria mucho que mis alumnos pudieran disfrutar de las actividades de Burlington Books Online de los Readers.
Para eso necesito una cuenta de profesor, pero como no trabajo en ningún instituto de secundaria, no me la validan.

Alguien me podria pasar su cueta para que pueda descargar las actividades?

Muchas gracias,
Marcos

27 Mar 2016      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Marcos,

Even if we are from all over the world and the site with a lot of Spanish teachers, we are not all able to speak Spanish...
So the best, please, to ask something is to ask it in English.

That way you will have more answers to your request.

27 Mar 2016     

oxXSABXxo
Germany

Hello, I �m a particular teacher of English and I �d like my pupils to be able to use the reading activities of the Burlington Books Online. But for that I �d need a teacher account, unfortunately as I do not work in any Junior High, I couldn �t have one. Is there any one that could lend me their account, for letting me searching the activities? Thanks a lot, Marcos ***** Well, my translation isn �t perfect, but that �s still a little easier (I think) to understand for the ones that do not speak Spanish. Abigail Kohnlein. PS: Btw, sorry sweat Marcos, but I couldn �t help you on the matter!

27 Mar 2016