Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > DAILY ROUTINE 1 WORSKEET    

DAILY ROUTINE 1 WORSKEET

evelinamaria
Portugal

DAILY ROUTINE 1 WORSKEET

First of all I would like to thank you for all your nice comments on my work... it means a lot to me and gives me the energy I need to improve and create new material.
Secondly, I would like to apology for my worksheet "daily routine 1", because the verbs do not match with the images. It happened because I started to work on a first project and then I decided to include more cliparts and completely forgot to change the verbs.
So, for those who left comments on the worksheet I can send it back (to your private mail) and to the others... I can only say SORRY and that the worksheet is OK now.

Thanks in advance...

Evelina

1 Mar 2009      

ants
Switzerland

Hi Evelinamaria,

Could you send me the corrected Daily Routine 1 worksheet. Smile

Here �s my private e-mail addy:

Thanks and have a nice afternoon.
Ants (Fiona).

1 Mar 2009     

ELMO.
Spain

Hi evelinamaria, could you send me the corrected daily routine 1 worksheet?
my e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks in advance

1 Mar 2009     

chobby
Mexico

Hi evelina, I �m a big fan of all your work, however I did notice some changes on the worksheet, I mind I could correct it myself but could you send me the original routine 1; I also have daily routine 2. my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks and have a nice Sunday

Greetings from Mexico, Fernando

1 Mar 2009     

margaretha
Austria

Thanks for pointing that out. I downloaded it a second time just to be on the safe side.
xx

1 Mar 2009