Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!    

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

JECMPJ
Colombia

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Hello dear collegues:

In the school where I work, we have to renovate our technology program, but we don �t know any idea about which topics we can learn to our students in this area.

Could you please help me and tell me the topics that we can learn in the Technology Area in Preschool and Primary??? or could you please give me some links where we can find the specific topics for Preschool and all courses in Primary????

Thanks in advanced 

9 Apr 2016      

redcamarocruiser
United States

https://www.diocesetucson.org/Catholic_Schools/forms/TechnologyCurriculum.pdf This resource lists topics.  You may have to adapt it if your religion is not Catholic.

http://www.houstonisd.org/Page/93864  This lists the scope and sequence for another school system. They do not begin technology education until kindergarten.

There were many results, and you may want to review other sites as well. The search terms I used are
  •  pre-k technology curriculum
  • elementary technology curriculum
  •  technology scope and sequence elementary 2015

9 Apr 2016     

JECMPJ
Colombia

Thanks a lot for the information, dear collegues.

I would like to know if you have any web pages with especific exercises for the students from preschool to fifth Grade in Primary. Where we can print them or download them

A big hug from Colombia  

10 Apr 2016