Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > ´Secuencia didáctica ´    

´Secuencia didáctica ´

Lingogrl
Argentina

´Secuencia didáctica ´

Never been asked to write a ´secuencia didáctica ´ before, can anyone help me, please?

10 Apr 2016      

georginasantanna
Portugal

Well, basically you have to write down the main goals of your lesson or number of lessons, writing something like this: At the end of this unit/lesson students must be able to and then you make a short list of the main objectives of your lesson, what you want your students to be able to do at the end of the "secuencia didáctica".
Then you have to decide which activities you are going to do so tha the goals are achieved.
These activities are going to be the steps: For example, if you want your students to know the alphabet at the end of an unit the first step could be something like this: Step 1: students listen to the Alphabet Song.
And you do this as you go along with your plan.
If you want, send me a PM and I will see if I can help you more specifically.
Or maybe you can type: lesson plans in the search engine here at eslprintables and see examples of lesson plans. 

Georgina 

10 Apr 2016     

Lingogrl
Argentina

Thanks Georgina!

10 Apr 2016     

manonski (f)
Canada

Title of the lesson Objective: what sutdents will be able to do by yhe end of the unit Evaluated elements of your curriculum ( grammar, vocabulary, types of production such as a written text or an oral production) Material needed for the lesson and the evaluation grids/rubrics Time estimated for the unit Detailed description for each class ( what the students do, what the teacher does, when elements are going to be evaluated during the sequence if you have multiple ones, teaching context ( team work, individual work....) Leave a blank space at the end of the unit for your own personal comments or modifications.

10 Apr 2016     

Lingogrl
Argentina

Thanks Manon!

10 Apr 2016