Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Worksheet download problem     

Worksheet download problem

bouncy_me
Philippines

Worksheet download problem

I �m having problems downloading new and old  worksheets. I �m a premium member and i �m allowed to download 30 worksheets for free. But everytime I download  one, it doesnt download at all and my allowed worksheet download are getting lesser but i �m not getting any worksheets.
 I changed my browser from Maxthon to Internet Explorer and I �m still getting the same result. Please help!

14 Apr 2016      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

And do they really download? I mean, does the browser ask you, where you want to save the file?Or is it possible, that they are saved somewhere else then you suppose them to be? Sorry, if this is silly.

15 Apr 2016     

bouncy_me
Philippines

That �s the problem.. no pop- out window that ask me to do either of those and yet my no. of downloads are getting deducted. I checked all the options in my browser.

Does anybody else experiencing the same problem?  

18 Apr 2016