Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > ideas please    

ideas please

miyoko71
Morocco

ideas please

I �ve caught a cold.I �m voiceless. so what kind of activities would you suggest to do for my middle class 3 .
thx

10 May 2016      

korova-daisy
Russian Federation

Try to find a book/a text  to read which has some additional tasks (putting and answering questions about the plot,  joining two parts of the sentences taken from the text,  giving definition to the words, finding synonyms and opposites in the text, etc. You can give scores for each task and make it a kind of competition. 

Good luck!

10 May 2016     

Apodo
Australia

A video? With a worksheet to complete either during or after watching.

10 May 2016     

douglas
United States

play Hangman?

10 May 2016     

Minka
Slovenia

Take sick leave?

10 May 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

There are some games like role plays, charades, pictionary or treasure hunt where the students are given cards and they do what is written on the cards. If you play 40 questions, the students are asking a fellow classmate the questions and he is answering. A debate  with the students talking and you grading with a rubric (on the board?) could work as well.  Bingo with a student calling out the words. I have also seen worksheets where the students go around the room  trying to  find how many students have a particular trait. There are also games where one person is it and goes outside the classroom until the class calls him in. He asks the students questions and each student answers. Or he must tell the class what object is missing (has been hidden) from a tray of objects that have been displayed on a table or tray.

10 May 2016     

miyoko71
Morocco

thx for your help.

10 May 2016