Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Could you help me to improve my essay to get a scholarship from U.S.A, please    

Could you help me to improve my essay to get a scholarship from U.S.A, please

Nutcharat
Thailand

Could you help me to improve my essay to get a scholarship from U.S.A, please

Dear Native speakers and colleagues,

I �m writing my essay to get a scholarship to go to America for 5 weeks. Could you help me to improve my essay on content and grammar. The death line is midnight of 19 May 2016.  Here is my essay!

3. What will you contribute to the YSEALI Fellowship 100 words

As my experience that I would get from this program, I’ll be a good counselor and better idol for my younger people in my university and community. Making a training camp about civic engagement for youths to enable them to be good ASEAN citizenship is a good plan that I desire to do after the program. Especially, to participate or able to be an assistant to help the YSEALI to manage the developing or training camps ,for example, the Uncle Sam camp that I’d ever taken part in before is what I also can contribute to the fellowship.

Thanks a lot! 

18 May 2016      

leaponover
United States

The experience that I would receive from this program would help me become a better counselor and role model for the younger people in my community and university.  My goal is to create my own camp to train youth on civic engagement and enable them to be good ASEAN citizens.  To participate in the YSEALI Fellowship would mentor me on how to manage and develop my own training camp, especially the Uncle Sam camp as I have never participated in anything like that before.

Hopefully that helps you.  Also we don �t say death line, it �s "deadline".  Good luck. 

18 May 2016     

Nutcharat
Thailand

Thank you so much! and sorry for my mistake on that words, I typed them in the rush hour this morning so I didn �t check if it correct or not. 

18 May 2016     

Nutcharat
Thailand

Thank you so much! and sorry for my mistake on that words, I typed them in the rush hour this morning so I didn �t check if it correct or not. 

18 May 2016