Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt access resources!!!     

Can īt access resources!!!

Joob234
Australia

Can īt access resources!!!

Hi I am a volunteer teaching a class of migrants English in a library in Sydney Australia. I would love to access worksheets but I am a bit confused. If I try to upload one of my own activity sheets there seems to be an Error message coming up. I  also paid to join the site through ESL Lounge but I think I īve been scammed. I don īt know how to upload or access activity sheets. I also don īt know if the ESL Lounge site is legit...I may have lost money... Please help!!!! Thanks, Kate

31 May 2016      

elderberrywine
Germany

Joob, this site is free. No charges.

Sometimes when we upload worksheets we get error messages, this can last for up to several days. The system does not work very efficiently all the time. I guess we īve learned to be patient. 

Keep trying to upload worksheets. The site takes you through the process. 

Make sure you don īt copy other people īs work or use watermarked clipart. Moderators here check all the new contributions and rigorously delete everything that does not agree with the rules. 

Good luck! And - welcome on this site!! 
elderberry

31 May 2016     

Joob234
Australia

Thanks for your reply. I think I was scammed. The website  ESL Lounge:  http://www.esl-lounge.com/premium/ promised me access to all the ESL Printables site for a minimum of $29 and I paid it! Stupid me :( Is there any way to speak to the moderators of this site? :(

31 May 2016     

elderberrywine
Germany

Yes ideed, then you were cheated.

Money can īt buy you access to worksheets here, it īs all about giving and taking. You need to produce attractive worksheets that other people downlodad, each download gives you one point. 

The founder and administrator of this site is Victor Goyol. He is extremely busy and hard to contact. He hardly ever replies when we contact him.

Moderators are all the members of the site who reached more than 5000 points with their contributions. There must be hundreds of them, but only few do "moderator īs duties", i.e. check new contributions and help decide whether they have to be deleted. I īm one of them, but others are more experienced than I am. Can I help you in any way? 

31 May 2016     

Joob234
Australia

Hi thanks so much for getting back to me.  On the lefthand side of the ESL Printables site there was an advertisement saying that you can get access to all the materials from the site by paying as little as $29. When I clicked on it it linked to this site http://www.esl-lounge.com/premium/. I paid the $29. I think it īs a scam. I am really confused and concerned. I don īt know why this site forwarded me onto a site that was potentially a scam. I am a volunteer teacher in Sydney Australia teaching migrants once a week, I don īt have time to make loads of resources as I work another job full time, access to the resources would be really helpful to me.

31 May 2016     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, this site doesn īt work like that. You can īt access resources paying for them. To get something, you must post your own  original worksheets. But there are lots of free sites. Try https://en.islcollective.com/ . It is free and lots of worksheets you can find here, you can also find there as the authors post on both sites.

31 May 2016     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Kate

The link you gave is a legitimate website and $29 will get you 6 months membership.  Did you try to log in there to see if you now have access there?

Cheers

Jayho

31 May 2016     

victor
Spain

Hi,

Esl-lounge is a good website. Their offer their own worksheets and resources if you pay the membership. It is not a scam,  but it is not connected to eslprintables.

The only way to get worksheets from this website is to upload your own documents. Sometimes there are errors. In that case I suggest to try again later.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and welcome to the website.

Cheers

Victor 

31 May 2016