Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > facebook in class    

facebook in class

mary88669
Peru

facebook in class

Hi everyone , I wonder if you have ideas or any material to share about facebook �s use in class.

thanks a million in advance 

16 Jun 2016      

manonski (f)
Canada

I don �t have material to offer but I �d certainly talk about how to use it. You can also discuss cyber bullying, what should be shared or not, is the number of contacts you have important, pros and cons of social media.

17 Jun 2016     

Jayho
Australia

I did an online IT course recently about using technology in the classroom and one of their suggestions was to have a facebook page: a non-personal account with tight privacy, and a closed group.  The FB help page has info but a quick google led me to this site and this one too which will give you some info, too

Using FB in class also involves other issues, as manonski points out, and this should be incorporated too. I use smartphones  a lot in class and I include lessons on identity theft, password security, etc.

Cheers

Jayho

18 Jun 2016