Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen Power Point    

Stolen Power Point

Kadrie
Russian Federation

Stolen Power Point

When looking for some powerpoints, I found two works. They are similiar, but they have different authors. I can �t say whose work it �s in real.
If am not mistaken we can judge about it by the place in this site.
The work that comes first is the original and the work that comes after  is copied.
I am not good in these things.
Am I right?

The first comes work by romanianblues 
http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=1056#this
It has 7 downloads

Then goes work by Topolina 11
http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=956#this
It has 32 dowloads.

I think it �s awful when someone steals works and uses them to get points.  Shocked

2 Mar 2009      

mpaula3107
Brazil

Hi, Kadrie, you are right. I �ve taken a look at it. Did you know the second work was �DONE" by a 12 year-old girl???

I think ESL PRINTABLES should have more strict rules about stealing works!

Michele

2 Mar 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

Normally stolen and reported printables are deleted. Sometimes it takes some time.

Karina

3 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

It �s neither romanianblues �s nor Topolina 11 �s.

See my search and download the powerpoint by clicking on the title:

- [ Traducir esta p�gina ]
Formato de archivo: Microsoft Powerpoint - Versi�n en HTML
Simple past & present perfect in english. What is the difference between Simple Past and Present Perfect ? THE TOPIC:. Here are the two tenses: ...
www.didactic.ro/files/2/0simple_past_vs._present_perfect.ppt - P�ginas similares

I have already told you: check powerpoints, most of them are stolen!!!!!

Apart from her 12  years old and the fact that she should not belong to this site because she is not a teacher:

"I think that we can achieve this goal with the cooperation among teachers. " (Victor Gayol)

Topolina 11 says "I do lessons by Kids for kids!! And for teachers too! I put magic and love in my English lessons and exercises!" she is not telling the truth because she hasn´t done this powerpoint. It´s  has been on the Net for about a year or more. Unfortunately for her and some others, I �m very familiar with them because a year ago I downloaded a lot o ppts about esl teaching from the Net!!!

3 Mar 2009