Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Comp.    

Caption Comp.

Jayho
Australia

Caption Comp.

Hi everyone

I chose Ewelina as the winner of the last caption comp.  She has limited access to the internet at the moment and has asked me to post a funny pic on her behalf, so I have chosen this one.

Let�s see what you can come up with and who Ewelina will choose as the winner.

Cheers

Jayho

2 Jul 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Where is that app? Death to Dogs. 

@Jayho. The caption came to me immediately, because, trust me, that cat does not mean well... Look at the evil intent in its cunning little eyes ...LOL ...Its sneaky finger ready and poised to bring death and destruction to our faithful canines...Wink Sheer malice... Etc..

2 Jul 2016     

Jayho
Australia

It�s a CATastrophe when the internet is down

Edit: Geez, you�re quick off the mark there cunliffe!  You had a window of about 30 seconds to get that one in between the original post and my caption.

2 Jul 2016     

maryse pey�
France

Always CATegorize ! CATegorically ! Here is the one about CATskills... Here is the one for my PURRse... And I put the spams in the DOG can...

2 Jul 2016     

teresasimoes
Portugal

No mouse around to disturb me. I´m finally free, surfing the Net in my catamaran.  

2 Jul 2016     

sarguero
Spain

According to this Encyclopaedia Britannica applet, the scientific name for CAT is Computerized Axial Tomography...What am I?

2 Jul 2016     

medderraz
Morocco

Now I can �t blame the human beings for being lured to this small weird mobile phone; and they call it smart ! Yes, I can see now how smart it is !! Every time I say I �m going to stop using it,and go to sleep, I find myself lured to it , like a glue or a mouse or a drug; Like human beings exactly !! 

2 Jul 2016     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Hi there :-)
Are you enjoying the summer? I hope you are.

Thank you for all your witty comments on the picture posted by Jayho on my behalf. Thanks , Jayho.�@
I �m going to pick the winner tomorrow.

Take care,

Ewelina

3 Jul 2016     

Travelling High and Low
Japan

Hmph. This used to come with a mouse...

3 Jul 2016     

douglas
United States

check out my new "I-Paw"

4 Jul 2016     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Hello ;-)
Thank you for your funny captions. It wasn �t easy  to pick the winner.  
The winner is Douglas.
Congratulations!!! 

5 Jul 2016