Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > 185 downloads on a stolen worksheet !!!    

185 downloads on a stolen worksheet !!!

vanda51
Portugal

185 downloads on a stolen worksheet !!!

185 points were added to this member account  today , even after the comments from several members of this community saying that the work was created by another person.

The worksheet has been reported and still remains available on this site.

A private message was sent by me  asking the member if he / she could delete it and still remains available here: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=189112#thetop .

We are encouraging this kind of attitude all the time we do a huge amount of downloads a work which we know is stolen . Just think about it !!

And for a moment try to imagine how would you feel if this printable http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=103652#thetop was your own creation.

Regards

Vanda

3 Mar 2009      

source
Turkey

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...IT IS FRUSTRATING TO SEE YOUR OWN CREATION IN SOMEBODY �S UPLOAD....BUT I THINK VICTOR HASNT SEEN IT YET CAUSE HE TAKES IMMEDIATE ACTION.BECAUSE I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE LIKE THAT.I JUST PREPARED SOME QUESTIONS FOR SOMEONE �S BOARD GAME AND EVEN MY UPLOADING MY QUESTIONS WITH THIS BOARD GAME TAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND I WAS WARNED ....

3 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

You have all my support Vanda!
I wish I had sent you a private message to tell you about this stolen printable as I did (I don �t know how many times? more than 15?) with previous ones...Cry

To the community: Please, don �t tell us you don �t have time to read the signals / signs!!! When the traffic light is red, do you drive on??? Please, it takes a couple of seconds to scroll down the comments and see if the printable is authentic / genuine or not.

3 Mar 2009     

MarianaC
Argentina

I would suggest caronaranjo be banned from the site, and the 185 point be credited to the real author, Vanda51. It �s only fair. At the same time, maybe I �m a bit more optimistic because I �m a new member to this site, but do you think there may be a slight possibility that caronaranjo had downloaded this worksheet and she had it in her files, while she meant to upload another one she had created and got confused? Maybe she has something to say, and/or apologise to Vanda51 and all the teachers that have downloaded the ws...
In any event, Vanda51, you have my support...

3 Mar 2009     

agkk
Turkey

I also agree with you Vanda and get angry with those 185 downloaders.  caronaranjois is a new member. S/he should have read the rules but I think s/he didn �t. What s/he did is wrong but I can understand him/her since s/he is a new member. BUT I don �t understand those 185 people. If they could download the worksheet, then they are premium members and MUST know the rules very well. I think they wanted to get your worksheet without spending any of their voluable points.

I want to offer something here about downloading the worksheets. (Victor will decide if it is possible or not) I saw in some websites. When you download a worksheet your usename automatically appers in the thank list. A thank list may work in two ways: Sometimes we are in a hurry and cannot write comments but if our names apper in the list automatically, the owner of the worksheet can see who has downloaded the worksheet. The second, if it is a stolen worksheet, we can see who has downloaded it even if it is a stolen one. Nobody wouldn �t like to see his/her name in this list of a stolen worksheet.

What do you think of my idea? I ask everybody. Is it possibe, Victor?

3 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

It would be great agkk

3 Mar 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Thats a great idea...

3 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I wrote on the messageboard. (under stolen) and also in the comment box.
What more can we do?

L

3 Mar 2009     

Jayho
Australia

I think both the user and the printable are now gone

3 Mar 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

You �re SO right VAnda! But I believe it �s gonne NOW! THANKS VICTOR FOR THAT:)

3 Mar 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

All, and all  my support, Vanda.

agkk, you took my words out of my mouth.
You are quite right.
When you download something, and you know you don �t leave a track, that is rather easy, but if you do leave a visible track, well.. that is some other business.
May be Victor can do something about this, if anytime we downloaded we would be faced with a public notice, Oh,Oh,Oh,,, that would make us think twice

3 Mar 2009