Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for and interested in mutual colaboration!    

Looking for and interested in mutual colaboration!

Natyk2010
Moldova

Looking for and interested in mutual colaboration!

My dear colleagues, members of this fantastic community! My name is Nataly and I am a teacher at a private school in Moldova. I have been teaching students of different levels  for 13 years now, but I have never been involved in any projects/ contests referring to exchanging experience with teachers of English  and students from abroad. I am addressing to you if there are such projects or competitions in your country and if you are willing to share your experience with somebody from abroad too, please, contact me by my e-mail: [email protected] or you could leave a message in my PM here for Natyk2010 and I �ll be glad to discuss the possibilities with you. I am really interested in such collaborations as I have very bright students and I am sure that so do you and this would be a great possibility for them to make new foreign friends, to speak English, to get more motivated, and to share their experience/ knowledge/ way of life or school life as well as their culture. I look forward to getting fully involved in such a project of mutual collaboration and if so are you, then this is our chance! Respectively yours, Nataly!

14 Aug 2016      

yuliya888
Ukraine

Hello, Nathalie.
Have you tried https://www.etwinning.net/en/pub/index.htm ? It �s a place where you can find many partners from European countries and start or join a project.
Best of luck!  

17 Aug 2016