Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > help!!! I need activities/materials to work with an exchange student from Finland in class    

help!!! I need activities/materials to work with an exchange student from Finland in class

mac181
Argentina

help!!! I need activities/materials to work with an exchange student from Finland in class

Hello everybody!
I �m teaching at secondary school in Argentina. Next week, I �m receiving a new student on exchange from Finland. He will stay for a year at school.  My students are 16 years old. It �s a great opportunity to use the language. Would you suggest me activities, materials? It �s my first time with exchange students.
Thanks! 

26 Aug 2016      

douglas
United States

My first thought is not to over-do it; exchange students usually are trying to integrate into the culture (which can be very difficult for teens especially). Let it develop naturally, don �t push it too hard especially at first.

Just my thoughts,
Douglas

29 Aug 2016