Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Scanned Pics    

Scanned Pics

sandrami60
Colombia

Scanned Pics

Hello dear teachers,

I �ve been reading Pika �s post about scanned pictures. I really think we don �t have the ability nor the time to create all the pics we want to use in a worksheet. If it �s such a problem, why don �t we write the source where we took the pics from. In this way we give credits to the author, respect copy right and feel more free to create our work regarding language. Because in that case we would have to write the texts we use for our reading comprehension worksheets too. This is what we do at work, for example: Reading taken from... or image taken from... and we write the web source or the book we used for our purpose.

What do you think?

Congratulations for all your creations!!

Sandra.

3 Mar 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I posted my opinion, based on what Victor wrote in the rules above and also what has been discussed here on the board.
My reply is below Pika �s message.
L

3 Mar 2009