Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Movies for my classes    

Movies for my classes

ISAVELUCHITA
Argentina

Movies for my classes

Hello everybody,

I need your help: I want to show movies to my students but I can �t find a good and safe place to download films. Can you send me some links please??? I �ll appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

30 Sep 2016      

spinney
United Kingdom

Hi Isa!
You don �t need to download movies. If you install Kodi on your laptop and then install the add-on Exodus, you can stream practically anything provided you have fast enough internet:

You can also buy an XBMC box from Amazon. We have one in the school and it works fine. Also got 2 at home.
You can still download from this site:
But every second click will take you to some awful page which you need to close straight away. It sill works though and has lots of goodies. I only use it for e-books. Now I have Kodi, there just isn �t any need to download films.
Cheers 

1 Oct 2016     

Tony C
United Kingdom

If you don �t mind showing older movies, then try this link where you can download without even creating an account. They are mostly black & white.
The site is called archive.org, the site address is: https://archive.org/details/moviesandfilms
You can also find thousands of classic (US) TV and audio programmes on this site too. 
I hope it helps 

1 Oct 2016     

hilary suzy
Tunisia

show them a" night at a museum",it �s a very nice film .it �s safe and funny .

1 Oct 2016     

MariemMh
Tunisia

I think it depends on the age of your students. However, you can never go wrong with an animated movie (e.g: "Ice  age", "Finding Nemo", "Frozen","Zootopia"..)

2 Oct 2016     

ISAVELUCHITA
Argentina

I want a place to download films like "Ice age", "Finding Nemo" or "Zootopia" in english, but I couldn �t find a safe webpage. Is it clearer now? If you know one, let me know please!

3 Oct 2016