Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > New website: asking for help    

New website: asking for help

victor
Spain

New website: asking for help

Dear colleagues,

I �m making a new website which transforms worksheets into online interactive activities, using a very simple tool. The result is similar to the exercises in www.englishexercises.org but much improved (i think)

Before I publish the website, I have to test it with different worksheets, web browsers and computers. At the same time, I �d like to fill it with some content before publication. For this reason, I �d be very grateful if you allow me to use your worksheets.

If you give me permission, I �ll create an account for you with the same username and email that you have in eslprintables, and I �ll use it to upload your worksheets to the new website and transform them into online exercises.

When I finally publish the website, you just have to click on "Forgot my password", and you �ll get an email with a link to set a new password. Then you �ll get full control over your account and contributions, and if you don �t like the website you can remove them (although I don �t hope so)

Please take into account that this website won �t follow the principles of eslprintables: sharing will be optional, and no points will be required. Shared worksheets will be available for registered users, both in "online interactive" format and downloadable .doc file.

This website won �t be only for ESL teachers. It �ll include any language and subject. 

If any of you want to help me and allow me to use your worksheets, just give me your permission here in the forum, through private message or through email. It will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks a lot,

Victor 

5 Oct 2016      

Gi2gi
Georgia

Hi, Victor.
Thanks for the good news and all your effort !
My wss are at your disposal, I would feel honored if that might be of some help.
Cheers,
Giorgi�

5 Oct 2016     

barb03
Australia

Hi Victor

Please feel free to use any of my worksheets! I �m all for online activities.

Good luck
Barbara

5 Oct 2016     

victor
Spain

Thank you!!

5 Oct 2016     

karagozian
France

I �d be honored as well dear Victor. So no pb for me. You have my permission. I �m already thrilled at the idea.

5 Oct 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

Good on you Victor! You can count me in, too. 

5 Oct 2016     

Pacchy
Argentina

Excellent idea!!! I �ll be happy to be part of your new website!! Pacchy

5 Oct 2016     

monomono
Tunisia

Good news  ! Pease feel free to use my documents whenever you  want ! With, all my best wihes !

5 Oct 2016     

niculinalacatusu
Romania

I am always looking forward to new teaching tools, so feel free to use my worksheets, too!

5 Oct 2016     

mariec
Spain

No problem with me.  Best of luck with your new website!

5 Oct 2016     

espamol
Portugal

Great idea. Use my material freely.

5 Oct 2016     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    Next >