Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > New website, need testers and materials (Free Membership)    

New website, need testers and materials (Free Membership)

KroeMatt
Cambodia

New website, need testers and materials (Free Membership)

Hello fellow teachers,

For the last year, i �ve been spending much of my free time on building a new website: My Reading Kids.
A website with materials for teachers and parents to help them teach students how to become better readers.

Finally, after a lot of hard work, i have opened the website to the public.
Members are able to download printable books and read blog posts related to reading.
However, i also want to share free materials to parents and teacher that will make their job much easier.
This is why i have opened a thread on this website.

I �m looking for 5 fellow teachers who want to get a free membership on my website.

I only ask your permission to use your reading handouts and that you test out the printable books, after which you should provide some feedback.

Do you have plenty of reading handouts that i can share on my website?
Are you able to test out printable books?

Feel free to contact me for the details!

Also:
If you have reading handouts that i can share on my website, please let me know!
You can put your name or website on the handout, i don �t mind that.
As long as i have the right to share it with my visitors, it �s fine by me.

However, if you want to become a member for free, i do want to have the right to put my website �s name on the handout and the permission to share them only with paid members.

One last thing: If you don �t have any reading handouts, you are still more than welcome to visit the website and give your feedback :)

Matt

15 Oct 2016      

KroeMatt
Cambodia

Just letting you guys know this is still open.

17 Oct 2016