Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Volunteers needed    

Volunteers needed

andreaewa
Uruguay

Volunteers needed

Hi! How are you? My students are investigating about countries around the world and they need to interview someone from different countries. I would really appreciate if you could help them. They would send you 6 questions by mail and you can answer them written or orallly, as you like it.

If you can participate, pease send me your  e-mail address.
We need volunteers from Ethipia, Indonesia, Egypt, Thailand, France and Brazil,
Thanks a lot!

21 Oct 2016      

SaraMariam
United States

Hey Andrea. 

Nice project :) I live in France. What age group are you looking for, or doesn �t it matter? 

Sara

21 Oct 2016     

claudia_oliveira3
Brazil

Hello Andrea.

It would be a pleasure to help you. I �m from Brazil and I �m sure my pupils will enjoy talking to other students. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Hugs;

Cláudia

22 Oct 2016     

Guestz
Australia

Reduced maintenance costs, and potential increase in property value make it a wise financial decision. With minimal upkeep epoxy floor dallas requirements and the avoidance of expensive repairs associated with untreated concrete floors.

26 Dec 2023