Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > French native speakers    

French native speakers

ohermann
Czech Republic

French native speakers

Hello dear friends,

I was asked by a very good friend of mine (the director of the company) to make his website quadralingual. I agreed  (my wife works there in the office, you know). He provided me with German and French translation of the pages, I made English translation. Unfortunately in the French version one paragraph is missing. Here it is:

In this gallery you can see just a small section of our product portfolio. We do offer a production of wide range of products and parts of different sizes, shapes and weight (it �s limited only by technical specifications of our machinery). For further or more specific information don�t hesitate to contact us. 

Could any of my French colleagues do me a favour and translate it for me? I do not want to bother the director �cause it would take some time (I suppose several days) to get the paragraph in official way and I�d like to finish the website  ASAP.

Here is the web page I�m just working on.
Thanks very much for your kind help.
Oto

6 Nov 2016      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Oto,

Please look in your private mail.

Cheers.

Maryse.

6 Nov 2016     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Hi Maryse,
Thanks a million for you kind and prompt help. I appreciate your help very much. Hug You know, I’m jsut finishing the company’s website and I wanted to finish it today ’cause from Monday to Friday I’m busy teaching English. And thanks to your help I have just finished it.
Thanks again and may God bless you,
Oto

6 Nov 2016