Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need Help!    

Need Help!

MariemMh
Tunisia

Need Help!

Dear fellow teachers,

I am working on a pedagogical thesis under the title "Collaborative Learning in Practice" and I honestly have no idea where to start. So, any input concerning this topic would be greatly appreciated. Anything at all: your teaching experience, a certain reference (book, webinar, website...)...
Thank you all in advance for your help.

Best Regards, 

7 Nov 2016      

tamaraguilera
Chile

Dear colleague,

I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to let you know that last year I finished my university and my Action Research was about collaborative learning to enhance the use of English in my class  (My first language is Spanish). If I can help you by speaking or sending you my research, I have no problem. Please let me know so that we can change e-mails!!
Best, 

7 Nov 2016     

MariemMh
Tunisia

Dear colleague, 

Thank you very much first for taking the time to write back and second for your offer to help me. I �d very much like to accept your help as well as mention that anything you �re willing to offer (documents, your research, you time, your advice...) would be greatly appreciated. 
This is my email: [email protected]
Please don �t hesitate to reach out to me there.

Thank you very much!  

10 Nov 2016