Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How do I upload files?    

How do I upload files?

tracy74
Italy

How do I upload files?

Hi everyone! I �m a new user on this site and I �m having trouble uploading my printables. I always create my printables using graphic design programs and then save the final file in PDF format but it seems the site only lets you upload files in .DOC format. Is there anyway I can upload a PDF?

Files saved in .DOC are also not practical because depending on whether or not you have a font, the contents of the entire worksheet can be shifted once you open the file. I �ve downloaded many .DOC files off other ESL websites and many of them are un-usable because of this problem.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

13 Nov 2016      

azaotl
Mexico

Dear friend ,
I use inkscape and I agree with you, I would prefer other formats to upload. In my last upload I just exported everything as a transparent PNG then open word and inserted as an image, not perfect because other teachers won �t be able to modify it but I guess that �s the best way to do it for now.  Good luck!

13 Nov 2016     

FrauSue
France

The problem with pdf files is that they can �t be adapted.
Many teachers like to adapt worksheets to make them more suitable for their students � country, level or interests. It �s also handy to correct any errors there may be in the original document.

14 Nov 2016