Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Have I been reported because nobody has checked it first?    

Have I been reported because nobody has checked it first?

mora88
Spain

Have I been reported because nobody has checked it first?

Hi everybody,

My name is Rosa and I have been sharing my worksheets on another site for more than two years. Indeed, I �ve been welcomed here by many of my dear friends on that site. I decided not to use the same name here so I wrote I also was rmartinandres on my profile. Perhaps it was my fault not to use the same name in order to avoid misunderstandings. Well, it doesn �t matter, but what I �d never have expected was that I was going to be reported without having  checked before my profile. I don �t know what �s really happened but the truth is that my worksheet is not available today. 

However, it �s a pleasurefor me to be a member of this amazing community.

Rosa (mora88 or rmartinandres) 

13 Nov 2016      

kohai
Latvia

Dear Rosa,
Your ws  was reported by only ONE member but will be reviewed by many moderators. They will definitely take a look at your profile. They will also vote for your ws to be removed or not. It takes about 12h, if I am not mistaken. At the moment you can �t do anything more, just patiently wait. 

Welcome to the site and thank you for your wonderful contributions!
kohai 

13 Nov 2016     

asungilsanz
Spain

Hi! I sent you a private message.

13 Nov 2016     

spied-d-aignel
France

Don �t worry,your work will Be on tomorrow again ,or I would Be very surprised dearRosa!))) Sylvie

13 Nov 2016     

karagozian
France

Not because "nobody" but probably "somebody". Should be OK tomorrow. Not everybody checks the profile. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

13 Nov 2016     

mora88
Spain

Thanks for your answer. :)

13 Nov 2016     

elderberrywine
Germany

If you uploaded something that you have uploaded on another site under another name, it looks like a copy to us. Mderaters review dozens of worksheets every day , quite a large proportion of them has to be deleted for many different reasons, mostly because they have been stolen from other autors.

I never check people �s profile when viewing reported worksheets, normally they do not provide information about their aliases on other sites.

It would be wise to state in the text accompanying your worksheet that you published it under another name somewhere else, and maybe even give the link.
 Good luck and have fun on this site, it �s really amazing

elderberry 

14 Nov 2016     

mora88
Spain

Thanks elderberry for your advice:)

14 Nov 2016