Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > HELP HELP HELP - I can īt update my ws    

HELP HELP HELP - I can īt update my ws

Bruno Andrade
Brazil

HELP HELP HELP - I can īt update my ws

PEOPLEEE...

I sent a printable yesterday and I got 3 points for it. But just now I realized that there īs a missing sheet.
When I upload it, the second sheet doesn īt go and the work is unfinished.
What should I do?

Can you heeelp?

4 Mar 2009      

nur1402
Israel

hi bruno

i guess to need to upload it once again since you have always a chance to make any corrections or changes  or simply upload the missing sheet and write down it īs the second part of the previously uploaded part...

4 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Go to the printable and you should see:

Author options:�
Update this printable
�(Send a new document if you want to make corrections)�
Edit printable information�(title, description, level, contents...)�

Delete this printable

Update this printable is the one you want. 蘯.S. �This doesn īt update it mearly replaces it, so make sure the new one has all the pages. 𢔛ou won īt loose any points this way.

4 Mar 2009     

freddie
Canada

Hi Bruno

If you sent 2 pages but only one page can be seen in the preview, dont worry about it. Sometimes the preview does this. Just update the description of your worksheet and mention the preview doesnt show the second page and then describe the contents to people. If you want ot be very sure that the second page is there then just download it yourself (for free) and open the file and you will see that all your pages are there.

I hope this is helpful. Smile

4 Mar 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Ah sorry, try this:

4 Mar 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

You have to update you worksheet. Because if you delete your worksheet you loose your points.

Karina

4 Mar 2009