Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Decorating a classroom    

Decorating a classroom

Zohra Bousnina
Tunisia

Decorating a classroom

Hi ! I �d like to decorate my classroom with my students. Could you please suggest some creative ideas?

23 Nov 2016      

karagozian
France

Grammar posters.

24 Nov 2016     

karagozian
France

Tropical posters.

24 Nov 2016     

karagozian
France

Topical .... Haha !

24 Nov 2016     

karagozian
France

Posters made by your own ss !

24 Nov 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

What? Like cutting them up into fancy shapes and stapling them to the walls?

24 Nov 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@almaz-naughty!!! Wouldn �t it be nice, though?
Zohra - it depends on their age.  For secondary, as Monique suggests, you need things that will help them. I have displays of the w question words; a big picture with sentences around it - foreground/background, what the people are doing etc; a display on �How can I improve my English? �; a punctuation display and a British values display (that is compulsory in my school!). I also have the NASSEA step level descriptions up, so the students can be reminded of their levels and targets... Previously, I had an American English vs British English display. I took most things from this site - blow them up and laminate. Also, �Flags of the World �  is good. My colleague has made a few word walls but I hate those. Just seems like a collection of random words...

24 Nov 2016     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I don �t know why,but my children of all age love doodle colouring.You can find beautiful printables here:http://www.doodle-art-alley.com/alphabet-coloring-pages.html  There are letters, days of the week, subjects, colours and many more. They look really great when coloured..

24 Nov 2016     

Zohra Bousnina
Tunisia

Nasty and trivial people are everywhere dear almaz, isn �t it ???????????
Thanks a million dearest Cunliffe and Martina. 

24 Nov 2016