Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Moroccan penpals    

Moroccan penpals

lailataik
Morocco

Moroccan penpals

Hello dear colleagues,
I �m an English teacher from Morocco.My students ages range 15 -18 yrs.They are all 10th graders boys and girls,so eager to start a culture experience with a foreign country esp a native one to improve their English and also to know its culture ....and talk and write about their own as well.Others countries are also welcome!
 It would be a pleasure if I could involve my students in a cross cultural experience with your students to interact together and exchange information about their respective cultures.
My idea is to exchange mail letters I mean start a penpal project that could start from this month and finishes in the end of May(or earlier; it depends on your school schudule)since schools here end in july regarding that mailing take time to arrive.
I need to tell you that if you are not accessible or busy feel free to match me with any of your colleagues
If you need any further details,please do not hesitate to email me.
NB: Remark that the sts could exchange drawings ,cards or small gifts symbolizing  the culture of the country(souvenirs)

Yours Laila
email: [email protected]

1 Dec 2016      

akaya
Morocco

Hello laila. I am from the United Kingdom of Marrakech.  would it count.  9riiib liiik.
happy to read your post here.  

2 Dec 2016     

lailataik
Morocco

hello Mr Aka.Thanks for your reply but I �m afraid I have to tell you that it doesn �t count for I �m from the united states of Berrechid hhh

4 Dec 2016