Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

MoodyMoody
United States

Caption Contest

Thank you for picking my caption, cunliffe (Lynne)! I went on vacation to San Francisco last year, and my husband took many wonderful pictures. Unfortunately, the file sizes are too large to upload here. So here is the subject of one of his pictures. I hope you enjoy it. I �ll pick a winner when I have enough entries or on 1/10 EST.

8 Jan 2017      

spinney
United Kingdom

Does my bum look big in this?

8 Jan 2017     

douglas
United States

Tattoos are for wimps, body carving makes you a real man.

9 Jan 2017     

ldeloresmoore
China

Ever since I swallowed the little guy, he won �t shut up!! Does this mean I have a split personality?  ((In response to the face on the tummy))

9 Jan 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Miranda �s blind date looked a bit wooden. 

Definition of wooden: 1. made of wood. 2.stiff, unnatural, clumsy.  

10 Jan 2017     

Jayho
Australia

... and with a bit of a long face

10 Jan 2017     

douglas
United States

"I �m really board with  pining over her and I �m stumped on how to ask her out. I wood love to take her to the prom and the logical result is that I wood later have the chance to carve another notch in my forehead(?)."

13 Jan 2017     

Jayho
Australia

It sounds like he is off his tree about her so he should just ask her to the prom and hopefully she will say "axecept!"

13 Jan 2017