Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Any suggestions for an English club?    

Any suggestions for an English club?

lailataik
Morocco

Any suggestions for an English club?

Hello dear teachers!
I �m starting an English club for my young learners aged 15 - 17 ys old and I �ve been short of ideas!!
I suppose suggestions of classroom games;ice breakers; warm up activities are welcome. Besides games that makes them move around class or use tangible object in class and the like...

could you please help?
I am also starting a penpal project for a few of them (a small group) so if anyone interested.we could exchange small presents as well representing the culture
Thanks in advance

25 Jan 2017      

nievesgomez
Spain

Hello 
I am starting a penpal project with students from 10 to 12 years old....if it is okey for you, let me know

Best regards 

25 Jan 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Would your students enjoy cooking or baking food that is typical to an English speaking culture?

Would they enjoy participating in debates? There are several debate topic based worksheets at eslprintables.

Would they like making a video in English on some topic?

How about performing a play? 

25 Jan 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Maybe your students would like to make a school magazine?

25 Jan 2017     

caren_630
Egypt

Try to find �Forty short plays � by Ann Cartwright. Amazing book. My students loved the short plays. I used it for my Drama club.

25 Jan 2017