Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Try out the new interactive workbooks!    

Try out the new interactive workbooks!

dreamlsq
Australia

as some mentioned the only problem its the need for google chrome to fully be able to use all the resources, as i teach in china its a bit of a problem.

18 Feb 2017     

victor
Spain

Google Chrome is only required for speech recognition and speech synthesis. (The last also works in Safari).
As long as other browsers don �t implement this technology, there is nothing I can do, but still you can use 90% of the worksheets. 

18 Feb 2017     

englishteach8
Spain

Amazing! Thank you for your hard work! 

19 Feb 2017     

niblumen
Spain

Thanks Victor !!!!

19 Feb 2017     

aleia
Portugal

FANTASTIC! thanks!!!

20 Feb 2017     

INNAina
Romania

Thank you!

20 Feb 2017     

saidsahraouiasm
Tunisia

Dear Victor,

I couldn �t understand something.When I cearte a workbook and I add students then the worksheets the students will not be able to do it because normally it �s the teacher who assigns the homewoerk  according to his/her level not the student who will choose.Please can you explain again the steps with screenshots if it �s possible.Thank you for your great efforts

20 Feb 2017     

< Previous   1    2