Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Check these contributions    

Check these contributions

Ana B
Portugal

Check these contributions

Some of this person �s contributions were stolen.

This is a very famous site!

People are giving her points and congratulate her. It �s not fair!

6 Mar 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

What I don �t understand (to add to your first point) is how this user has managed to upload 9 worksheets to show for tomorrow? I thought a 3 worksheet limit was being put in place?....Did that not happen in the end? I have not really been around this week to know what the outcome was....

6 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

The limit is 3,  but who enforces it.  I think we are on our Honour to not upload more.

6 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I thought something was going to be done within the uploading system so that you physically COULDN �T upload more that 3.... otherwise new members who have not seen the discussion, or old members who don �t frequent the board won �t know....
An honour system will not work if no one knows about it... and for example (I am not picking on her but using her as an example) this  member has uploaded 9 for tomorrow... so there obviously is no system in place yet?

6 Mar 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

I understand how frustating this is ... to find out what these people are doing ... cheating ... taking activities from other sites...  but  I don �t waste my energy on them because I think that someday, there will not be able to keep up and their accounts will be closed ...  
so WHO WILL LOOOOOSE MORE???

6 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

As far as I can see, this site is a pay-site. I �m not sure what I think about this, but if this member has paid for this worksheet and decided to share it with us (saving us money) where is the problem? She hasn �t stolen it, because she paid for it.

6 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

She may have paid for it... BUT she is contributing it here AS HER OWN which clearly it is not.
I have lot �s of English books I have paid for... and if I scan them and copy them here then it still against THIS sites rules, which are that you MAY NOT upload resources copied directly from another source.

Her contributions that have been identified in particular are exact copies of the worksheets in question. So it is not a case of "borrowing" a picture and not adding any activities... But a case of complete copying with trying to pass them off as her own work.

edit: I also was a member of enchanted learning for  year.. but to upload any worksheets from there is still taking something from a site and passing it off as my own... which it is not... so I have not. Smile

6 Mar 2009