Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > need your help    

need your help

miroucha
Tunisia

need your help

I need an example of a lesson plan  lesson 4 : where shall we go ?   9th form

thank you for your help

30 Mar 2017      

falafel
Tunisia

Hi dear friend. Have a look at this link. Hope it is helpful. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=813921#thetop
Here also you can find many lesson plans that can be usefl, too. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=698750#thetop

30 Mar 2017     

miroucha
Tunisia

thank you so much

31 Mar 2017     

chelsieanayas
United States

I stand alone in the darkness . The winter of my life came so fast . Memories go back to my childhood . To days I still recall Oh how happy I was then fireboy and watergirl 4 dumb ways to die

31 May 2017     

olivesmith
United States

Education is most important and has more value in our modern society. I am learning in university and most of the time I need any expert help to complete my coursework which my teacher gives me on daily basis. I am always taking help from udemy promo codes it �s always helped me on time to complete my work or project of the University.

26 Jun 2017     

ronaldlee
United Kingdom

I think my browser is old or not supported for the post, i cant seen any image, but i can read the text and i enjoyed the post you shared Casio G Shock Watches UK Hong Kong Tailor Recommendation

12 Jul 2017     

diane73
Albania

Good suggestions Falafel. I was looking for the same.
Diane

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Buy dissertation research proposal online

12 Jul 2017     

cherylfaye
United Kingdom

Instruction is most essential and has more an incentive in our present day society. I am learning in college and more often than not I require any master help to finish my Custom Essay Service UK which my educator gives me on regular schedule. I am continually taking assistance from it �s dependably helped me on time to finish my work or venture of the University.

17 Aug 2017     

hillclimb
United States

Nice! I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Your blog posts are more interesting and informative. I very like and visit regularly.

14 Sep 2017     

samairakhan917
India

unning, unprecedented, I was pondering how to cure skin break out typically.  Call Girls in Delhi  besides, found your site by google, took in an impressive measure, now I �m fairly sure. I �ve bookmarked your site and moreover incorporate RSS. keep us invigorated

5 Oct 2017     

ppcexpert
United States

Thank you for sharing this with us. Payment Gateway For Tech Support, How to apply for Payment Gateway For Tech Support, Payment Gateway For Tech Support Business, Payment Gateway for Tech Support on Rent

11 Oct 2017     

1    2    Next >