Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with Liveworksheets    

Help with Liveworksheets

EstherLee76
Peru

Help with Liveworksheets

Hi,

I am trying to upload a worksheet on Liveworksheets but when I press save, I get an "Internal Error" message.  I have tried at least five times to save the worksheet, but I can �t.  Now I can �t even get into my account.  When I log in the site asks me if I want to share or not.  When I say yes, I have to fill in the information again and again but I still get an "Internal Error" message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Esther 

6 Apr 2017      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Esther,

Hope everything well for you.

Are you working with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome ? According to what I do I have to use one or the other system to upload the file.

If I remember well there may be a problem with Google, and in that case it is better to use Firefox.

Or maybe are you trying to upload during a rushing time of the day ? Like it sometimes occurs for ESL.

I hope that you will be able to upload your work. But if not I am sure Victor will help you ! or fix what is wrong.

Hugs.

Maryse.

6 Apr 2017     

EstherLee76
Peru

Hi Maryse,

Thanks for your help.  I tried Firefox but got the same result.

Sigh.... 

6 Apr 2017     

victor
Spain

Hello Esther,

Did you enter any special character in the title, description, contents, etc.? 

6 Apr 2017     

EstherLee76
Peru

Hi Victor,

No, nothing special.

6 Apr 2017