Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Rules regarding copying    

Rules regarding copying

adlez
South Africa

Rules regarding copying

Hi

I am unclear to what we are allowed and what not.I use word searches to go over the words from the songs we teach in class each week.  If I create a word search, add a picture and add the YouTube link to the song, where did I go wrong?
I used a website to create the word search. I used a picture from mycutegraphics.com. 

I am new to the site and don �t want to have my account closed because of innocent mistakes. 

I got a message the worksheet was removed as "it was a copy as  stated in the document".  ID 904700

8 Apr 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Dear Adlez,
I know which worksheet you are speaking about. IMHO, it was reported by mistake and I voted to stay for it. Unfortunately, it seems, it was too late to save it from removing. 

I think you should put it on again without worrying about getting your account closed because of that worksheet. To avoid misunderstandings I would advise you to insert YouTube links on the top of your wss (not at the bottom).

Sorry for inconvenience. Enjoy being a part of this great family,
kohai 

8 Apr 2017     

adlez
South Africa

Thank you so much!  I was really puzzled why they removed that one and not the others.

8 Apr 2017