Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ideas for teachers    

Ideas for teachers

ivush
Czech Republic

Ideas for teachers

Hello, dear colleagues, I am thinking about writing a methodology ebook for ESL teachers. Could you write me what topics would you be interested the most? Thank you.

1 May 2017      

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello
   I think you can include motivation article because it is an important part in the english classroom nowadays to motivate students to study English.
    I hope this can be useful for you
  Thanks  

1 May 2017     

joannajs
Poland

Class management techniques, with differentiation between e.g. small and teenage students.  

1 May 2017     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Speaking skills, please.

1 May 2017     

teacher_dave
Germany

Differentiation is always a good topic. Finding ways of teaching the required materials within the same lesson to groups of students with different learning abilities. And as Martina said above: speaking skills. Pronunciation in particular. Hope that helps and good luck with the book. Where can we get it after it has been completed?

2 May 2017     

davoudi
Iran

Hi, some useful topics would be student evaluation, error correction, teacher �s feedback, CALL, material development, etc.

2 May 2017     

G.Noon
Australia

I agree with these suggestions, especially motivation :)  To add to what others said, I think learning how to scaffold new material well is important (I know it �s attached to differentiation). Also teaching tips for students with low English would be useful. 

2 May 2017