Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English Language course for mums    

English Language course for mums

cunliffe
United Kingdom

English Language course for mums

Does anyone know of an ESL/ESOL/English language course written specifically for young mothers on low incomes? 

5 May 2017      

redcamarocruiser
United States

I hate to recommend lessons that I have no personal experience with, but an internet search on mommy and me turned up the following site https://pekosesllesson.com/mommy-and-me-esl-lessons . There is an email contact to ask for more information. [email protected]

5 May 2017     

Jayho
Australia

Hi cunliffe

Here is a link to a recent Australian program for young migrant mothers new to Australia (but not necessarily low income).  It uses the same curriculum I teach.

These other links might also be useful:

Cheers

Jayho 

6 May 2017     

POCEnglish
Italy

POC English is where you can find the best English articles to improve your English! This website has lots of blog posts for you about a variety of topics, including how to improve English vocabulary, grammar and speaking skills. In addition, you can join my online English course to learn English with online lessons, hundreds of exercises and courses for all levels (including beginner, intermediate and advanced levels). Click the link below and enjoy learning English:

10 Sep 2023