Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Penfriends!    

Penfriends!

Elenie
Greece

Penfriends!

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a penfriend for my student. She is 12 years old and she �s close to intermediate level, but her language skills are very good. It would be nice to communicate with one or two friends from abroad. 

Thank you all in advance for your time!

17 May 2017      

regueb
Tunisia

I have friends who are intersted in having penfriends. I am from Tunisia.

17 May 2017     

MartinezVanessa
United States

Have you talked to your school about it, or her parents?

Its stupid, but in my experience schools have rules regarding pen pals, and usually red tape that keeps it from happening easily.  Plus there is a safety issue asking for it here.  Make sure you have parent �s permission and that they understand internet safety stuff (giving address online, etc.).

Not to sound distrusting, but you never know, and we don�t exactly do background checks on this site�s members for one thing.  The same risk runs for those who members recommend. 

Just wanted to give a heads up to be careful (with school procedures and child�s online safety).  You�d want to think this website is a safe place, but there are wackos everywhere these days.

That being said, there are pen pal sites you can sign up and get a pen pal from (don �t know them myself but they exist) that do verify things.  you can check them out.

17 May 2017     

Giulietta66
Switzerland

I �m all good!!! We could do it next year ... I �ll have 3 classes

31 May 2017