Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Moderators, would you tell me Why I can not send 3 worksheets when one worksheet couldn īt be published!?    

Moderators, would you tell me Why I can not send 3 worksheets when one worksheet couldn īt be published!?

Sunshinenikki
Japan

Moderators, would you tell me Why I can not send 3 worksheets when one worksheet couldn īt be published!?

Dear moderators,

I was too slow to write a description of one worksheet so suddenly I received a message that was a system error:
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution (ID:908238) could not be published.
 Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster.

I sent again that worksheet without any problems and another worksheet. But, I īve got this message: 
You have reached your uploading limit for today.

New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day.

Premium users (over 30 points)  are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

How come, the first worksheet is still considered one when it was not published!?

Would you tell me what to do next time.

Sometimes, I īd like to send a set of three worksheets in the same time... 

Thank you in advance.

Nikki 

22 May 2017      

maryse pey�
France

Well,

Even if you failed your 1st uploading it is considered, technically speaking, as an uploading and that prevents you to send your document. Try tomorrow and it will work.

Let uploaded the 2 you managed to and explain in both presentations that you will send the missing one tomorrow.

Cheers.

22 May 2017