Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with an online exercise    

Help with an online exercise

lili62
Argentina

Help with an online exercise

Hi everyone. I made an online exercise and I published it (it is pending of approval) and my version it is not the same than the one I can see online at the link. There �s an extra part that it shouldn �t be there. Does anybody know how can I correct it or just delete that wrong exercise? Thanks a lot!!

25 May 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Dear Liliana,
I took a look at your OE and understood why you�re not satisfied with it. 

While an OE is pending for approval, it is possible to remove it just by giving members� opinion on it as "It is useless." You simply should ask your friends here on the site to vote for it this way. As you have already posted about it on the Forum, I hope some members will follow the link and help you to delete your OE from your account. All we have to do is, to open (=click on) the exercise, then close it and send in our opinion saying "It is useless." Sounds stupid... Hopefully, Liliana will publish even better one on the next day.;) Here is the link:

It must be done today, tomorrow it will be too late. If no one more rates it, it possibly will appear in your account tomorrow, and you will have to ask our webmaster for help, because only he is able to delete published online exercises. 

Good luck! 
kohai 

26 May 2017     

lili62
Argentina

Thanks a lot. I tried it and I wrote what you suggested. I hope I �ll be deleted to do it again. Thanks!!!

26 May 2017     

lili62
Argentina

Dear Kohai,

I �m sending you my thanks for helping me. My first OE was deleted and I did it again! I �m really happy about it!

Thanks for taking you time and helping me!!

28 May 2017     

kohai
Latvia

You are welcome. I am happy to help!:)

28 May 2017