Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help!    

I need help!

biaan.magnoni
Argentina

I need help!

Hi everybody! I have a problem. Yesterday I uploaded a worksheet and today, when I logged in, I saw that it was downloaded by 25 people but I didn �t get the points. How can I solve this? Thanks a lot!!! 

26 May 2017      

maryse pey�
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

Have you read the rules of the site ?

Here is an extract below.

The points system:
  • This is a sharing website. All users have to contribute if they want to use other members � contributions.

If you send a printable or a powerpoint, it will be published the next day. Whenever someone downloads your worksheet, you �ll get one point, although you �ll have to wait two days to receive those points.

----------------------------------------------

I think it is really important to read the rules of a site to have some main elements about what to do, what to expect and what to respect not to worry about the necessary answers which are clearly written and given in the chart of the site.

Unfortunately too many new members have been asking this question about points too often. Just my opinion.

26 May 2017     

nadino20
United Kingdom

I totally agree with maryse peyr!! It is a good idea to read the rules before you upload a worksheet. It is surprising that after uploading so many worksheets, you have no idea how the point system works!! Be patient as you will get your points.

27 May 2017