Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Global Teacher Prize 2018!!!!    

Global Teacher Prize 2018!!!!

sirhaj
Malaysia

Global Teacher Prize 2018!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

The search for the next winner of Global Teacher Prize has begun!!! The application link has opened:  http://www.globalteacherprize.org/application/

I encourage ESL printables teachers who are EXCELLENT, EXCEPTIONAL AND EXTRAORDINARY to apply for this award!!! I cannot think of anyone else who can win this than you all! This year, Marie from France and I from Malaysia managed to make it to the Top 50 and we went to Dubai on all expense paid trip sponsored by Varkey Foundation. However, we didn �t win. Despite that,  we had great experience and I was so happy to meet Marie and the rest of the finalists!

I hope  at least one of us here can win this for ESL printables!!! The best ESL community ever!!! You are all my colleagues and mentors :)  Global Teacher Prize 2018 winner goes to........... that  can be you :)

Best Wishes,
Sirhajwan 

25 Jun 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Thank you for your encouraging post, and being such an inspiring model for us!
We are proud of you and happy to be a part of the same family. :)  

Edit: @Maryse: Hugs to kohai? What for to kohai?? I guess because I haven�t written to you for ages!? I apologize to you and to all my friends who haven�t received a line from me recently. Just quite busy. I love you all and I do love reading your posts on the Forum! Thanks! This site is the best one because of you!

25 Jun 2017     

maryse pey�
France

I wished you or Marie had won... Thanks for your faith in such a site.

I am sure Victor is proud about that. ESL is, in some way, like a prodigious child fed by interesting teachers from all over the world.

Let �s keep creating for our students � pleasure and improvement.

Hugs to you Sirhajwan and to you Kohai.

25 Jun 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you Sirhaj, for this message. You and Marie are an inspiration. Is there anybody thinking of applying? Don �t be shy: let us know!

26 Jun 2017