Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > New book about teaching methods - in French    

New book about teaching methods - in French

Montypython
France

New book about teaching methods - in French

Dear friends,

Thanks to you and the support of ESL printables I have published a book about my methods and thoughts about teaching.
It �s in French now but it will probably be translated into English in the future.
ESL printables features in it twice : in one of the chapters & in the list of the best  communitees  for teachers :)
You can learn more on the book �s Facebook page ! https://www.facebook.com/mhfasquel/ 
The title is : L �Elève au coeur de sa réussite.
Feel free to like and follow the page : I �ll add info, advice for teachers and students alike, my favourite websites and excerpts from the book from August 15, as the book is being released on August 24.
All the best
Marie/Monty

4 Jul 2017      

douglas
United States

Congratulations Marie!

4 Jul 2017     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Congratulations Marie!!!! Wow, another milestone by the Superteacher, would love to purchase and read your book!!! And how about the documentary? You were so famous when we were in Dubai, love the experience :) Best Wishes, Sirhajwan

4 Jul 2017     

Montypython
France

Thank you Douglas and Sir!!!!!
The video is online but only in France so you can watch it if you go to my dropbox ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1rtknms5zjnd1yb/13h15%2C%20les%20Fran%C3%A7ais%20-%20La%20meilleure%20prof%20du%20monde_France%202_2017_05_07_14_15.ts?dl=0

big hugs :) 
marie

4 Jul 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

Hello I will certainly have a look at your book! I saw the documentary about you during the best teacher � s contest in Dubai, that was on France 2  if I remember well. You were just gorgeous, but working 80 Hours a week is far beyond my capacitives!!!!!! Anyway enjoy your well deserved holidays. Cheers Sylvie

4 Jul 2017     

Montypython
France

Thanks Sylvie! Well, I understand :) Cheers & enjoy your well-deserved holidays too!!! :)
marie

5 Jul 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

CONGRATULATIONS, MARIE!

5 Jul 2017     

karagozian
France

Congratulations dear friend.

6 Jul 2017     

Montypython
France