Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Cambridge Student International Writing Exchange    

Cambridge Student International Writing Exchange

anangeliqueangel
United States

Cambridge Student International Writing Exchange

I work at an international school in Sydney, Australia with Cambridge students.  My students are all adults 20-30.  Is anyone interested in doing correspondence between classes to improve their writing skills?  I would like to have them write a minimum of once a week on various topics assigned to them each week.  Send me a message if interested.

14 Jul 2017      

Paolacpia
Italy

My name �s Paola, I �ve just "enrolled" on the esl...site and I �d love to "enter" your pal-exchange project!
I would need to know what level your learners are, because people I can get them in contact with are basically beginners. Does it sound interest or would it be too boring for them? My friends are Italian and they find English (as a foreign language) quite difficult to study. But I �m sure it would be challenging for them starting writing to other English speakers!
Looking forward to receiving good positive news!
Take care
Paola

15 Jul 2017