Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > problems with contacting the webmaster    

problems with contacting the webmaster

thuyanh_lg1
Hong Kong

problems with contacting the webmaster

Dear colleagues,

I �ve tried to send a printable many times but I haven �t been successful. I received some messages which suggested me contacting the webmaster. I don �t know how to contact him. Give me some advice, please. 
Thank you a lot

20 Jul 2017      

tagoreluz1
Spain

[email protected]

20 Jul 2017     

thuyanh_lg1
Hong Kong

Many many  thanks

20 Jul 2017     

federic@@
Italy

Hello thuyanh,
can you please tell me if you succeed in contacting the webmaster at the email address that tagoreluz has given you?
I �m asking because I have been trying several times without success.
I have a problem with my account that I can �t solve. 
Thanks a lot.
Federica 

20 Jul 2017     

tagoreluz1
Spain

He may be on holiday. You can see his email looking at the menu, on the left of the main page just at the end after Magic Vocabulary

20 Jul 2017     

thuyanh_lg1
Hong Kong

I sent him some letters but there was no answer.

22 Jul 2017     

fameuse
France

Hello!
Impossible for me to send a message to the webmaster. It doesn �t work. Moreover, I �ve sent new contributions and my work has been downloaded. But it �s not taken into consideration on my account. So, impossible for me to download anything.
If you have an answer to my problem, thanks a lot!
Have a good day!

6 Sep 2017