Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > pen pal project    

pen pal project

anezob
Poland

pen pal project

Hello,
I �m a teacher from Poland. My students are 9-10 years old.
I’m looking for partners for Pen Pal Project.
I’d like to start the project in September/October. I’d like to start with school presentations. Later on individual mails (virtual or postal) to present pupils.
At the end of October students could prepare Halloween cards.
In December they can write about Christmas traditions in your country. During Easter students will be asked to make presentations about Easter holidays.
I’m open to suggestions and ideas.
Let me know if you’re interested.
Best wishes
Bozena 

4 Aug 2017      

mynameisqing
China

Hello,Anezob.My name is Qing.I �m from China.I think you got a great idea! Maybe our students can write letter to each other if you agree with that. ;DD

4 Aug 2017     

fasantanna
Brazil

Hey, I am from Brazil.
It would be amazing if our students could share ideas.
You can count on me! 

5 Aug 2017     

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Hi!

Im from Spain but my students are in 1st grade and too small. But if u know of any other class of younger ages that would like to work with pen pals please let me know!

Thanks! 

5 Aug 2017     

Serbia

Hello, I am from Serbia and I �d like to be part of your project. My students are willing to write letters in English. Count on us.:)

5 Aug 2017     

cebann
Moldova

Hi, I am from Moldova and I would like to take part in your project. Thank You!

8 Aug 2017     

ginazap
Mexico

Hi,

I �m an American teaching English to 5th and 6th graders in Mexico.  I would LOVE to have pen pals from English-speaking countries all over the world!  Let me know if you �re interested.  School starts in 2 weeks.
Thanks!!!

8 Aug 2017     

TALYA-YA
Russian Federation

Hi, I �m from Russia and my students( 10-11 years old) would like to have pen friends.Let me know. Thanks!

9 Aug 2017     

mazrahwie
Malaysia

Hi,

I am from Malaysia, but my students are adult learners.
However, I would like my daughters ( 9 & 12) to join this project too if u don �t mind. 

10 Aug 2017     

LizethLeli
Mexico

Hi. I �d like to be part of your experiment. I am an English teacher from Mexico, in elementary school. Hope we can keep in touch

12 Aug 2017     

Schantony
China

Wonderful idea. I am from China and my students range from 12 year old kids to fifteen year old studying in middle school. If you ever have the same idea, you can contact me. 

20 Aug 2017